CaraData is an Australian-based technology company founded by Bridget Dickson. Bridget’s background is in Biochemistry, having worked in the Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland for 16 years, before emigrating to Australia in 1990. She has 20 years experience in designing, programming and managing Sexual Health/HIV database applications for the Health Information sector.
CaraData has developed over a 20 year period a software solution specifically targeted at the Sexual Health/HIV market. Our software products are in use in over 100 Clinics throughout the world, spanning different regulatory environments.
The Head Office of CaraData is located on the Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia, and a branch office in Dublin, Ireland. This enables CaraData to provide 24/7 support to all its clients.
Our team have experience in IT consultation, Technical, Marketing, Training and Administration.
Specific work carried out by our team includes;
- Data migration & cleansing, SHIP interface development and Reports.
- Upgrading and Merging databases –to one single centralised database.
- Server changeover to Citrix.
- SQL backend, Mirth.
- HL7 Interface, PAS/results interface , IT Server requirements.
- Connectivity & security, Postcodes, SMS – Texting.
- System Testing and acceptance of final database.
- Customisation – submitting customization documentation.
- Liaising with clients Project Manager.
- Preparing Training Documentation, Staff Training.
Have a question? Make an enquiry.