CaraData Newsletter – December 2015
Follow the links below to see papers and publications that were able to be published with the assistance of data extracted and analysed from SHIP.
- AHOD Report Vol 14 No.1 October 2014
- High Chlamydia positivity rates in Indigenous people attending Australian sexual health services
- Chlamydia at an inner metropolitan sexual health service in Sydney, NSW: Australian Collaboration for Chlamydia Enhanced Sentinel Surveillance (ACCESS) Project
- High rates of sexually transmitted infection in HIV positive patients in the Australian HIV Observational Database. A prospective cohort study.
- Understanding trends in genital Chlamydia trachomatis can benefit from enhanced surveillance: findings from Australia
- Are Australian Sexual Health Clinics attracting priority populations
Have a question? Make an enquiry.